The Clerk's Office is committed to working as a team, while employing our strengths, vision and leadership skills to take our community to a level of excellence.
Duties of the Township Clerk:
- Maintains custody of all township records
- Records and maintains township meeting minutes
- Keeps the township book of oaths
- Responsible for special meeting notices
- Publishes board meeting minutes
- Keeps voter registration file and conducts elections
- Keeps township ordinance book
- Delivers tax certificates to Supervisor and County Clerk by September 30
- Must appoint a deputy
- Must post a surety bond
Notary Public: The Township Clerk's Office provides Notary Public services free of charge for any Township resident or business owner during our regular office hours, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Thursday.