Tax Forms

Your summer taxes may be deferred until February 16, 2016, if your total household income for the previous year was less than $40,000, and if you are any of the following:  

  • Blind Person
  • Paraplegic/Quadriplegic
  • Senior Citizen (age 62)
  • Eligible Serviceman, Eligible Veteran, or Eligible Widow/Widower
  • Totally and Permanently Disabled

If you fit any of the above criteria, fill out an application and send it to the Charter Township of Royal Oak Treasurer's Office. Proof of household income may be required. Please note that this application must be signed.  

Deferred Taxes Application

Use the Notification of Name, Address and Bank Changes form (below) to add or remove a temporary/permanent mailing address for your tax bill or remove/add a bank for mortgage payment.

Notification of Name, Address, and Bank Changes Form


Cynthia Phillips
Fax: 248-547-0060


Deputy Treasurer
Paula Washington-Donald

Office Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
& Alternate Thursdays
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.


Royal Oak Township Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.